Terms & conditions
The term ‘Complete Outdoors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is London Road, Bourne End, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP1 2RS. Our company registration number is 01597191. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Complete Outdoors uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google uses mainly Persistent Cookies and some session cookies. Google Analytics sets cookies to enable us to track the usage of pages and services on our sites, and also to enable us to create content that meets the needs of our users' browser, operating system and screen size. We collect no personally-identifiable information.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Complete Outdoors is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Practice. We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
- credit/debit card details
We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent. You may withdraw this consent at any time by emailing us. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent, and do not provide customer information to third parties. We endeavour to ensure that the information we hold is up to date and accurate. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law and the Which? Web Trader Code. If we intend to transfer your information outside of the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This may include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions or comments about privacy, you should email us on the Contact Us page.
We do have relationships with carefully-selected suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit.
Google Maps. [Cookie name: NNID PREF] You can manage these small files and learn more about them from the article, Internet Browser cookies- what they are and how to manage them.
Learn how to remove cookies set on your device.